The holidays are dear to us because 2011 has been a year to remember. From celebrating Secret Service Showroom’s first anniversary to having the opportunity to work with the best people in the industry, the holidays are our reason to party it up.
What better way to commemorate and celebrate all the good things in life than to compile awesome holiday fashions? Below, we present our Top 11 for Winter 2011. Enjoy and we hope to see you again in 2012!
1. BelleStyle Island Earrings – These are the epitome of festive and minimal jewelry. They’re perfect for office parties because they’re very understated but also has that pop of wow.
2. 020608 Tears of Bleu Mary Jane – The easy styling of the 70’s is a big hit in 2011. Show your inner 70’s gal with the flared Mary Jane jeans, a diaphanous top and oversized sunglasses.
3. T Newport Beach Short Sleeve Pocket Tee – It’s no secret: men love their T-shirts. Their love affair might reach another level with T Newport Beach’s shirts made from the softest supima cotton.
4. Comme Toi Sleeveless Trench – Utilitarianism is the key word for the season. Chic city dwellers can get in the fun with this sleeveless trench over a sheath dress or jeans and T-shirt!
5. Sub_Urban RIOT Skinny Sleeve Slouch – Complete the model-off-duty look with this slouchy number from Sub_Urban RIOT. It’ll be your most comfortable shirt to date!
6. Tash Folds Working Girl Patent Flats – Giving shine to footwear never came this easy. Tash Folds brings you comfort, versatility and a whole lotta sparkle for the holidays.
7. 020608 Tears of Bleu Lennon – Raw denim for the rough and tumble dudes. The Lennon has a slim fit so it brings to focus all those hamstring workouts you’ve been enduring.
8. BelleStyle Pop Necklace – Make a grand entrance to your next feast with BelleStyle’s Pop necklace. It has the charm of ladies who lunch and the effortlessness of super woman.
9. Mahtab Azimi Amor Dress – Dresses can get boring at times. Not with Mahtab Azimi’s Amor which puts a twist on the classic by adding an asymmetrical hem and draping.
10. Kimikal Studded Sweater Dress – The venerated sweater gets an update with Kimikal’s rendition. It’s injected with rock and roll and a kick butt attitude. Home for the holidays just got edgy.
11. Sub_Urban RIOT Vintage Fleece Cardigan – What’s more perfect than a guy in a cardigan? It’s great for fellows that want a mix of tuxedo cool and couch potato.
Buyers, if you are interested in the following products, please contact us. We’ll be more than happy to cater your needs.